[nagdu] Soleil

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 00:07:29 UTC 2015

I am so glad that you and Soleil are OK. It is very scary when things like
this happen. I have been there,done that. I just wish people would not
speed and pay more attention to what is going on around them when they are
driving.You can be very proud of your dog and your training methods. You
did a good job when you trained her,and she did a good job learning. Again,
I am glad you and Soleil are OK,and I hope she recovers from her injury
fast.   Mardi and Shaman,retired and Neechee

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/