[nagdu] Soleil

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:30:07 UTC 2015

Rox,
Oh my goodness, wow! I am so very happy to hear that you and pup are well. I am sorry to hear that soleil was injured but it could have been so much worse. What a smart pup! Its apparent you did a good job in training her. good Job! And give her lots of love from us, okay?
No more almost getting hit by cars. :)

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.