[nagdu] revisiting paramedics/Cunningham Fire and AmbulanceExperience

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 14:33:40 UTC 2015

Glad you're okay.

My wife and I were out walking about six months ago when she fell and broke
her arm.  The ambulance cmae and the paramedics loaded her in.

They had no hesitation about my guide dog.  Apparently their training now
includes the transportation of service animals.  In fact, they seemed
excited to carry a guide dog for the first time.  They showed me the jump
seat where I could sit and put a blanket on the floor for Chase.

Chase did well.  My wife is still heaing after two surgeries.

Craig and Chase