[nagdu] new law in CT?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Apr 29 14:46:09 UTC 2015

A brief Google search reveals that it does look like there is an actual law
proposed in CT to require that health insurance companies cover the cost of
service dogs.
https://legiscan.com/CT/text/SB00234/2015

I believe the Facebook article I posted earlier is an attempt to project
into the future what might happen if this bill passes.  The person I got it
from didn't include who posted it, but I'd guess it is a service dog
organization.  Since the bill is currently being proposed, the article
appears to occur in the future, which leads me to the conclusion that it is
meant to be a thought provoking  piece for voters to consider.

I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but I do absolutely think it's
something we should think about and be aware of.

Julie