[nagdu] Rabies tag only no local license should be required.

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 1 22:37:57 UTC 2015

The last post did not come out well, I tried using voice typeing on my I
phone. What I am saying is I same laws through out US. There are town that
don't required any dog license. We don't want to run into problem where a
town could say if your service dog does not have our local dog license then
you may not be able to bring dog into our city or town. We need country wide
regulation.