[nagdu] Rabies tag only no local license should be required.

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 1 22:44:28 UTC 2015

Howard,

	First of all, would you please use a little punctuation so we can
understand what you are saying better? Municipalities are subject to Title
II of the Americans with Disabilities Act; therefore, they are required to
modify their policies, practices, or procedures to allow individuals with
disabilities to be accompanied by a service animal unless they can
demonstrate that doing so would cause a direct threat or fundamentally alter
the nature of the services they provide. As such, to deny you the right to
be accompanied by your service dog because you do not have it licensed would
violate the ADA. If you live in the municipality, they can still require you
to have it licensed, though, as they require all animal owners to do so.

Marion Gwizdala