[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Mon Aug 3 23:09:06 UTC 2015

Actually first of all, Julie, I am in no way taking a swipe at owner trained
dogs when I asked about everyone and his brother having service dogs. I have
total respect for owner training.
Now I actually agree with Stargazer.
When I've been asked about other guide dog users, usually as in "why did
they do this or that" I tell them that they maybe should ask the person in
question about it.
I also try to make it easier for other handlers by saying things like "and
you know there are all sorts of training techniques for service dogs and
other people might not necessarily do the same things as I do."