[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 04:32:08 UTC 2015

I know I just sent out my message but, then I read Ravins post. I really like what you had to say.
What if we push education materials and push them hard. I know NAGDU was talking about creating new materials for the national in Orlando.
What if we got creative? We have so many options to share this information with the public it's just a patter of how.
I make posters, screen shot them and put them on my Facebook as a public stream  that anyone can see.
Bridget

Sent from my iPad