[nagdu] I gotta go out

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 7 13:25:27 UTC 2015

I hear some people have taught their dogs to ring a bell or something when
they have to go out.  How is this done?

This morning, Krokus had an accident in the house.  I have the day off, and
slept later than usual, and didn't rush him out the second I got up.
Stupid.  But he does nothing to let me know he's anxious to go.  Sometimes
he may rush about, but he does that anyway.

I never wanted a puppy, ever.  I never wanted the chewing and the
housebreaking.  Now I've got both.  I'm not very happy.  At least the
chewing is slowly getting better.

Tracy