[nagdu] I gotta go out

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:18:40 UTC 2015

I have never had a guide who told me when he/she wanted to go out. Sometimes
they were a little more restless, but because of the schedule, they came, I
think, to rely on me to take them out. We do this with all of our dogs, and
generally they aren't forthcoming about their needs. If they are, then it is
a good thing we noted or there would be an accident. Fisher never has them
now except if he's sick, but we have had to really work the schedule so he
wouldn't.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com