[nagdu] Puppies Behind Bars

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Tue Aug 11 23:56:03 UTC 2015

Hi,
I found a website after searching for Guide Dogs raised in prison. It's
Www.puppiesbehindbars.com

I'm wondering for those of you who have received a prison raised Guide Dog we're any of your dogs from GEB? Do they tell you if your dog is a prison raised puppy or not?

It makes no difference to me if my puppy is raised in a home or in a prison as long as the person training training the dog gives him/her love, respect, attention and it's a happy, loving well adjusted dog. As long as they teach the dog everything that it needs to know in order to be a happy well adjusted Guide Dog or service dog and it's able to be successful in it's career that it ends up in.