[nagdu] Opinions and thoughts from the moderator.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 01:56:03 UTC 2015

I think we want to step back here. Some of the things said here tend to get
rather harsh. We all have a right to our opinions, but let's please try to
express those opinions with some tact, some thought as to how they come
across to the others. Someone here will have as strong an opinion as another
person will on the other side of the topic, so we need to be careful how
those opinions are expressed. This is a list to discuss guide dogs or other
service dogs, some of their joys and trials, the problems that come from
people's lack of knowledge as to what service dogs are. If we disagree on a
topic, and if we want to take someone here to task for what they said about
us, please take it off the list and embark on a private discussion. I think
if we carefully weigh what we are saying, consider how it is coming across,
express opinions tactfully, we will all get along. Take a deep breath, write
your rage, and then hit the escape button and not the send button.
Thank you.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com

Cindy Lou Ray