[nagdu] Arbitrary restrictions on playing with future guide dogs

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 05:03:39 UTC 2015

I guess it depends on the dog.  I had a golden who loved soft toys and would
never chew them up.  I also had a yello lab who loved them.  On the other
hand, I've had dogs I'd never give soft toys to.  I don't see anything wrong
with playing fetch.  In fact, years ago, fetch was a part of the training.

Kaye