[nagdu] Puppy raising and going out in public

Danielle Cyclorama dsykora29 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:28:35 UTC 2015

This is certainly interesting. My sister got the puppy jacket the day she brought the puppy home. She started taking her in public places almost immediately. In fact, The puppy went to my graduation the day after she came home. Of course, she can only handle short trips since she is four months old.

Danielle, Thai, and Bonnie (GDF puppy in training)

Sent from my iPhone