[nagdu] Puppy raising and going out in public

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 12 15:05:23 UTC 2015

I've met a puppy raiser who lives pretty close by.  Krokus is having a grand
time, getting puppy play dates.  Anyway, she says her puppy just turned 6
months old and got her puppy-in-training vest, so now she can go in places
that allow dogs in training.  I was surprised.  I thought that would happen
sooner.  Of course, for quite a while she's been bringing the pup to places
any dog can go, like the farmer's market, family occasions in the park, etc.

Just thought it was interesting.

Tracy