[nagdu] Training the Retrieve/find, I did it!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:24:57 UTC 2015

Hi Raven,

Thank you for this.  Your explanation is clear.  My dog enjoys picking
things up in his mouth as well, especially soft things like laundry...
I have wanted to channel that behavior into something positive, and
I've always wanted to teach him to find things.  I hope these steps
work for us as well as they worked for you.

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri second vice president,