[nagdu] Arbitrary restrictions on playing with future guide dogs

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 15:18:42 UTC 2015

Hmm.  Well, I'm not sure I remember what ow wrote for this
question.  Lol.  But Neena was a wonderful, sweet, loving dog,
full of energy, all the
that.  I think maybe what I meant was that I'm lucky to have
Nova.  Nova is a great guide, and a mellower dog.  She still gets
into her own mischief, but she responds to me better.    Debby
and Nova