[nagdu] Hello

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 01:04:10 UTC 2015

Hey, Diane.  My name is Elise and I am a first time guide dog owner after
twenty years of blindness.  If you can believe it, I did not want a dog.
But, after my husband talking me into applying, and getting my baby Becky, I
really don't know what took me so long.  Welcome to the list from the U.K.
Happy posting!
Elise and Becky