[nagdu] Improving house behaviors of ENERGETIC dogs

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 01:16:35 UTC 2015

Hey, everyone.  This is one of the times Becky is very energetic.  We come
through the door and I take her harness off.  She shakes, runs from me, and
does about 8 laps around the couch and down the hallway.  Sometimes, I run
around with her.  Then, she flops down on the floor and immediately goes to
sleep.  So, that does calm her down and she does not hurt anything.  I am
going to try to get one of my friends to come over and try the crossed-arm
training technique with her.  She gets so overly excited when company comes,
but I have to give it to her, she is doing better.  I make her sit and stay
before they come into the house and I ask them to stay calm.  Thanks for the
awesome topic.
Elise and Becky