[nagdu] Improving house behaviors of ENERGETIC dogs

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 02:44:12 UTC 2015

Hi Raven, I agree, and let Nova play in our yard with Lamar.
It's fenced, but because she likes to grab stuff off the ground,
she can only do that when Craig or someone else is around to
monitor her behavior.  They tell me, and I'm the one she has to
come to.  This winter after ow've gotten laid off, (which I know
I will at some point), we will do more indoor fetch and come
stuff.  We also enjoy walks, though I generally walk with her in
harness.  Not enjoyable for me to go for long leisurely walks
using cane and having her ahead of me.  But that's a personal
thing.  I love walking where it's quiet, and not much traffic-it
allows both of us to relax a little.  And today is the first time
that it hasn't been in the 90's for a long time.  It was
wonderful.  as I get older ow just can't take the heat like I
used to.  But I want Nova to be "just a dog" sometimes too.
Debby and Nova