[nagdu] Hello

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:12:56 UTC 2015

Hi Diane,
Welcome to the list. Hope you like it here.
I am Marsha, working my third guide from Guide dog Foundation in Long Island New York. I live in Pennsylvania.
I am also the moderator, so if you have any questions or concerns please do let me or Cindy Ray know. As Micheal already talked about we have a few rules that we hold very true too. No one word one line messages. 5 posts per day per member. IIts a very large list, so we try hard to keep the list traffic down to a reasonable amount of posts. And the list a guide dog list, we discuss everything and anythinjg to do with service animals, guide dogs, and blindness related topics.
Again, I hope you like it here...
Thank  you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.