[nagdu] The harm a fake service dogs good article

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 17 17:11:10 UTC 2015

Jimmy,

	I agree with those who want to feel comfortable clicking on a link.
I never, never, never click on a link in a message unless the sender writes
something to assure me that it is from someone I trust - not a machine that
has taken over someone's email address - and that I am not going to download
a virus

Marion