[nagdu] Playdates

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:24:57 UTC 2015

Well, of course most of my other dogs have had "friends" in the house with
the exception of Spencer. Actually, he did for a while. So maybe it's really
the same and I'm not so weird after all. Fisher kind of loves to play with
Libby; he does not play with my daughter's dogs much when we go to visit
her, but he is well disposed to them.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com