[nagdu] Playdates

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 21:37:29 UTC 2015

Cindy,
I don't think it's weird, especially since you already have 3 dogs who
play with each other.
For dogs who enjoy playing with other dogs, I think it's important
that they get to be a dog and have interactions with their own kind.
They get to play rough with nipping, jumping, rough-housing, etc. and
that is a part of being a dog.

The Golden Guy loves playing with other dogs. Now that I work at LDB,
he gets to play with my coworkers' CC'd dogs and future leader dogs
being raised. It provides a nice outlet for energy, and is safe
because the dogs have good manners. If a dog gets too rough, that dog
is removed from the pack and is on time-out while the other dogs play,
and that dog cannot rejoin until he receives permission from one of
us.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs