[nagdu] Puppy raising, taking the pup in public

David david at bakerinet.com
Tue Aug 18 16:30:34 UTC 2015

I see value in pups being able to play with each other.  They test
themselves, learn to get along, vent energy, and enjoy themselves when
they play with other dogs.

If I had 3 dogs, I probably wouldn't see the need for playtime.  I know
that Claire Rose would very much like it if Fenway, our 7 year old pet
lab/husky, would play with her.

She certainly had fun playing with her brother at GDF during free play time.

I don't think your different attitude means you don't care, Cindy. It
just means that you don't see socializing with other dogs as a 'need'.
Who's to say?  Personally, I like to see Claire Rose have fun playing
with another dog.  Of course, what is fun to one dog may not be fun to
another.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL