[nagdu] Puppy raising, taking the pup in public

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 18:56:20 UTC 2015

My Jake does not like other dogs here. Where the lab here loves every dog
every person that comes through the doorway. Now Jake at other persons home
he is fun loving and a reserved, but does play with the other dogs. So I
don't feel the need for play dates, because of Jake. Jake and the lab play
hard chasing each other around my small house. They box on the enclosed
deck. So they get plenty of exercise and play.

My small golden, first dog,  had his back ripped up by another dog's du
clause. I didn't even know it happened because of his golden fur. I was so
upset. So watch du clause and the dog with the clause jumping on yours.

Becky and his royal fluffiness