[nagdu] Puppy raising, taking the pup in public

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 21:41:28 UTC 2015

Yeah, but I think that I understand where Viviana is coming from. I don't do it on the list either, but many do and that's fine. My whole problem is that in public I am my dog and without him I don't count. I think my badge at the hospital helps that, but other places, I'm not sure I like that. No, I don't like it at all.
As for my dog playing with other dogs, I could easily have not had other dogs. While I was with my daughter we had other dogs, but mostly Spencer did not have other dogs who lived with him and he did fine. I think when he got with my daughter's dog, he played quite nicely with her.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com