[nagdu] Who Are the Leaders of the National Association of Guide dog Users?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 18 21:54:14 UTC 2015

Dear All,

            While preparing a grant proposal recently, I asked each member
of the NAGDU board to write a brief biography of themselves from a third
person perspective. When I read the biographies they submitted I learned a
great deal about those with whom I serve and the talent we have serving on
the board of directors of NAGDU. I also realize that these brief biographies
were a testament to the truth of the message of the NFB: "You can live the
life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back!" I know that these
biographies only offer a glimpse of the incredible talent available to us in
our grassroots membership. It also affirmed for me that the NFB is on the
brink of superlative achievements that will radically shift public
perception of the blind and, in doing so, unleash the awesome potential for
change that lies in each one of us!

            I want to encourage each of you to take two minutes to read the
information posted to the official blog of NAGDU - harness up! - and learn
about your colleagues in the Movement. You can read our blog by going to

http://www.harnessup.wordpress.com

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)

President at nagdu.org

http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!