[nagdu] Skipping driveways

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Fri Aug 21 20:06:58 UTC 2015

Julie,
I am hoping that the dog will be one that takes initiative, but I will have to wait-and-see when I get the dog smile. I already tried to rely on environmental smells and sounds to figure out where I'm at That is partly how I find my way to Starbucks :-) or past Starbucks in some cases. I will let you know how it goes as far as counting my steps.

How long did you have to use your cane for when patterning the dog?

Hope you have a great day!
Jennifer