[nagdu] Skipping driveways

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 21 10:54:57 UTC 2015

I forgot...some people have their dog stop at each driveway just like it is
a street.  Personally, I find this annoying and don't do it.  Of course if
there is a car backing out of a driveway, the dog will stop.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC