[nagdu] Naming names

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:26:08 UTC 2015

I must say that I would be a little careful about names if we are talking about today's issues; Sandra was not and she said as much. She told it like it was. End of Story. I don't think this is a discussion that needs to continue. We are not here to debate the virtues of a trainer; some will have had good experiences and some not so much. John has been around long enough to know that some like him and some do not,; he is able to take care of himself. Sandra did not talk to his methods today because she doesn't know them, so I think the issue of John, pros and cons of naming names, etc., can conclude here unless there is something that further needs to be said, and I don't think there is. We don't want to trash one another and we don't really want to trash anyone else either, but I don't think that has happened here.

Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator