[nagdu] Country living

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 20:09:28 UTC 2015

After living in the country for eight years, I will NEVER do it
again.  I want sidewalks, buses, coffee shops to go to, etc.  My
neighborhood does offer some quiet residential streets which are
peaceful for me to walk on, and after a noisy day at work, I love
to go for a walk in those areas.  I am hoping and praying for
rain soon, to get rid of all the smoke, to help put out all the
terrible fires, and to cool things off.  Speaking of smoke, I
guess I better make the trek with Nova outside.  Ugh!    Debby