[nagdu] process of getting a guide dog from leader dog

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:34:32 UTC 2015

Matt, I had to laugh.  I am not making fun of you, but you
spelled the word exhilarated, like I felt exhilarated when I
walked down the street, rather than accelerated, like a fast or
accelerated program.  I hope their program was exhilarating.
(Grin).  You mean to tell me all that travel you got as CCB
wasn't enough? (Grin).  Do you remember the day we almost got
lost going to get coffee before school? I was so afraid we'd be
late for role call and would have to help clean the meeting room
after lunch.  Lol.     Debby and Nova