[nagdu] Just saw this: Guide dogs and athletes

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Mon Aug 24 12:47:56 UTC 2015

I won't run anywhere these days... I just walk fast--lol.

Well it's interesting, you know honestly whenever people in class asked
about running with our guides the trainers came up with some reasons they
thought it wasn't a good idea and  they convinced me. Mainly the
impossibility of clearence at speeds like that and so on.
So I really am very curious to know how this works.
I mean, you are not just in quotes running with your dog, but your dog is
guiding you while you run.

Take care all and I'm glad we won't run out of comments on this subject even
though my posts do run on. Dan the walker