[nagdu] Just saw this: Guide dogs and athletes

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 02:49:20 UTC 2015

As I understand it Mr.  Pivera didn't want a lot of attention,
and chose not to talk about his ordeal much.  IT's hard for me to
even imagine being in either one of those Towers.  The dog I had
at the time was kind of a crazy dog.  I've often wondered how he
would have handled the situation.  I think Nova would handle a
lot, as long as I spoke softly to her, and encouraged her.  But I
guess you never know until you're in a specific situation.
Debby