[nagdu] Naming names

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:55:41 UTC 2015

I am wondering if all of this talk about sharing names or not totally
magnifies the negative effects of doing so. The whole point of Sandra's
story was to say why she would
Support immediate and unconditional ownership of the dogs. The name of the
instructor was actually irrelevant, though she did use it. As for the
restaurant analogy, I think it is apples and oranges. I am sure that Sandra
knew the instructor is still there,.