[nagdu] Please don't pet me, I'm working.

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:14:53 UTC 2015

Raven,
In my experience, people read the sign and pet anyway if they are the type of person to pet. The whole while remarking something like :
"I know I'm not supposed to pet you, but..."
In my experience, the people who tell you to get a sign are the people who are not taking responsibility for their own behavior.  If a dog is in a harness or cape, it's working. Use the eyesight the Goddess gave you.
Also, I tell people like this that they should never pet a strange dog without asking first.  I don't care how cute it is.
I do like the signs for the little pocket most of them have, but don't currently have one because I also don't like the way it messes up the balance of my guide handle.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone