[nagdu] Please don't pet me, I'm working.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Aug 28 12:28:00 UTC 2015

Raven,

My opinion agrees with your opinion. I had such a sign for a few weeks, and it didn't cut down on the petting. In fact, people would pet while reading the sign. I suspect the people who "advised" you of this were looking for an excuse. Oh, no sign, so I didn't know. Which is crap. If you had a sign, there'd be some other reason, like "I just couldn't help it" or some other such nonsense.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name