[nagdu] Please don't pet me, I'm working.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Aug 28 15:28:07 UTC 2015

Good idea Craig! LOL, I get that question a lot, "Are you training him?"
I don't really think the signs help, so I do not use one. I've heard that they have some that say, "Ask him/her before you pet me". And they have an arrow pointing to the handler. I think that those signs would confuse people even more and make matters worse.
Deanna and Mambo