[nagdu] Trying to understand: denial of access bad allergies

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:57:33 UTC 2015

Yet you make it difficult for those of us who choose to not notify the company of our dog. They will think that because Larry does inform them, I should as well and they have a right to refuse me because of that. While uneducated, this is the same thought process that business owners follow when they are shown identification for a service animal.

Sent from my iPhone