[nagdu] winter coats

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 23:26:44 UTC 2015

Hi Y'all,
I live in Louisiana where it's warm more frequently than not.  However, I'll be traveling to the frozen north this winter.
My dog, Soleil and I do urban mushing, bikejoring, canicross, scooterjoring etc.  On our travels to the north this winter I'm hoping to go skijoring and I am searching for a good winter coat for Soleil who is a lab, yes, but a lab from the swamp and who gets cold quicker than yankee labs!
I know they have coats made of polar material, but if I get one of these, I want one with a waterproof shell on the outside as we will be mushing through high snow and the coat will need to shake off some of that.
I'd like to get it now, so she can practice wearing it and so I won't be rushed because winter will be here before you know it!
Thanks for any ideas!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com