[nagdu] winter coats

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Sat Aug 29 01:35:38 UTC 2015

Living here in Alaska, we have coats for our dogs. I don't know how to
describe them. An Iditarod musher has been making them for me. She is in
the business and is starting to make them for a lot of mushers. I don't
know what she charges, but I can ask. They would go under the harness.
You would have to let out the belt clip of the harness maybe 1 notch.
They are some kind of nylon that is water resistant and has reflective
strips sew around it. It has Holofil or some kind of insulation between
the shell. They are attached by Velcro for the belly band and the
chest/neck band. Contact me off list if you want more info. I'm sure
there is some place down in the lower 48 that you can get them, but they
won't be as heavy duty. Good luck, Bryan

www.alaskafrontier.net