[nagdu] Dealing With The Heat

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 03:42:20 UTC 2015

Hello, everyone.
Okay, you know I am a new mommy; I got Becky about six months ago.  We are going through a terrible heatwave.  For the last week or so, it has been anywhere between 85 to 95 degrees.  This is extremely hot for us because I live 4 blocks from the ocean and we are getting these temps.  I know that Becky pants because that is the way dogs cool themselves.  We have fans blowing (no a.c.) and I keep her with extra water.  Are there any other tips that I can do to keep my baby cool?  Thanks and happy summer!
Elise and Becky