[nagdu] "She's fine"

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 14:59:26 UTC 2015

I know, right! I've been in similar circumstances, wanting to move my
dog closer, reposition him, or adjust his equipment, and people jump
all over me: "oh, he's fine." So what? I will still do what I need to
do. I didn't ask a question, so mind ya business. I just ignore those
people.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs