[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

Ashley Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 00:11:26 UTC 2015

Hi, I know that these centers do a great job in regards to teaching. Please make sure that your dog get as much exercise as normal. Also, live a radio or TV on so that your dog has something calming to listen to. Check with your trainers to find out when they would like you to use a cane. Honestly, I would rather work with my dog than a cane. I would have a difficult time leaving Landon behind in my room all day. JMO.

Ashley Coleman,