[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Aug 30 00:21:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have not been to a center as a student, but I serve on one of the center
boards and have talked to many people who have participated in the programs.
My understanding is that centers will assist by permitting you to leave your
dog in an office, possibly with staff, so the dog will not be alone.
Remember that the reason, in part, for going to the centers is to learn
better travel techniques which means developing better cane skills as that
is what the centers teach. You WILL find this invaluable after your time at
the center.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson