[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 30 05:13:48 UTC 2015

Raymond, I suspect we are closer in our views
then your message implies to me.  I was not
simply talking about "feel good" attitude
adjustment.  Also I am sure it is possible that a
Center could accomplish what it does for both
cane and dog users, but some of the approaches would have to be different.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org