[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:17:21 UTC 2015

David, I actually think this is a good idea.  I would think,
however that people would need to have some training with their
dogs first before coming to the Center.  But a Center could do
travel training with dogs, philosophy, Braille, tech training,
everything.  Plus dog stuff, like taking pride in your dog and
your skills that you have worked for.  It would be a little
different than the other Centers, but it could definitely be
done.  I don't see why dog users can't walk with our dogs with
just as much pride and freedom as people do with canes.    Debby
and Nova