[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 04:21:45 UTC 2015

I'm in agreement with you Raven when I went to hellen Keller national
center, I was allowed to use my guide dog at all times because he was my
choice of a mobility aid. I wasn't the only guide dog user there and
some of the staff were dog users as well. My choice was respected and I
appreciate that.