[nagdu] Introduction

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:02:04 UTC 2015

Cement and concrete are 2 different things, aren't they? Just asking,
'cause I think those are 2 different surfaces.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs